Category:Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother
English: HM Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother (née Elizabeth Angela Marguerite Bowes-Lyon; 4 August 1900 – 30 March 2002), was the Queen Consort of King George VI of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions from 1936 until his death in 1952. After her husband's death, she was known as Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother, to avoid confusion with her daughter, Elizabeth II. Before her husband ascended the throne, from 1923 to 1936 she was known as the Duchess of York. She was the last Queen of Ireland (until 1949) and Empress of India (until 1947).
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► 1939 royal tour of Canada by George VI and Queen Elizabeth (1 C, 58 F)
- ► George VI and Queen Elizabeth Monument (1 P, 40 F)
- ► Queen Elizabeth Way (13 C, 2 F)
Media in category "Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother"
The following 142 files are in this category, out of 142 total.
- Elizabeth christening group.jpg 7.98 MB
- ElizabethBowes-Lyon.jpg 63 KB
- INF3-78 pt2 HM The Queen.jpg 4.75 MB
- HRH Queen Elizabeth.png 574 KB
- Belfast loyalist mural 2.jpg 167 KB
- Cambridge99.JPG 2.85 MB
- FDR-King-June-11-1939.jpg 1.91 MB
- Grainville Jersey plaque.jpg 4.69 MB
- Haim Ginsburg in London 1970.jpg 1.82 MB
- Kew Gardens 0307.JPG 946 KB
- Muzei Leventis-Plate.JPG 1.68 MB
- Qew-lg.jpg 111 KB
- RoyalVisitSenate.jpg 259 KB
- St Paul's Walden Bury.jpg 2.79 MB