English: Raw foodism (or rawism). Raw foods are foods which have not been heated to above about 120F, which leaves plant enzymes intact. This category includes foods that are traditionally eaten raw, such as wine, sushi, steak tartare and crudites (raw vegetables), and the newer foods often associated with a vegan (animal product free) diet, such as sprouted, dehydrated grains. This category does NOT include raw food products that are displayed prior to cooking, if the products are not also eaten raw (such as raw whole steaks, raw chicken, unsprouted/uncooked grains, beans), or vegetable displays in grocers and the like). Salads are primarily raw, but often have cooked ingredients such as hard boiled egg, and thus are not generally considered completely raw foods.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Raw food"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Raw food"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Coffe Beans.jpg 3,120 × 4,160; 3.39 MB
- Elizabeth's Gone Raw in Washington DC 2, exterior.jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 3.28 MB
- Elizabeth's Gone Raw in Washington DC, exterior.jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 3.89 MB
- Elizabeth's Gone Raw interior, bar area.jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 2.78 MB
- Elizabeth's Gone Raw menu for August 25, 2019.jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 2.41 MB
- Kwati.jpg 4,032 × 3,024; 6.26 MB
- Mangoes for pickle.jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 5.31 MB
- Moghlay.jpg 3,035 × 3,605; 2.86 MB
- Purple Cauliflower Cappucino at Elizabeth's Gone Raw August 25, 2019.jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 2.09 MB
- Sprouts.jpg 3,120 × 4,160; 3.45 MB
- Strawberry-beet Ice Cream at Elizabeth's Gone Raw, August 25, 2019.jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 2.16 MB
- Yellow Watermelon Tartare and Jewel Box Tomatoes.jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 2.58 MB