English: Richmond Shipyards
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the California Historical Landmark listing in the United States. Its reference number is1032.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Richmond Shipyards"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- African American worker Richmond Shipyards.jpg 591 × 735; 152 KB
- Attired in a welder's outfit this worker 8b08490v.jpg 1,024 × 766; 201 KB
- Eight hours of work in a Richmond, California shipyard 8b09922v.jpg 1,024 × 745; 203 KB
- En route to the shipyards across the bay 8b08493v.jpg 1,024 × 747; 205 KB
- These shipbuilders enjoy a scenic ride to work every day 8b08492v.jpg 1,024 × 761; 239 KB
- This woman worker pushes back her helmet during a moment's pause 8b08491v.jpg 1,024 × 776; 221 KB
- Thousands of workers bound for the Richmond shipyards 8b08496v.jpg 1,024 × 748; 324 KB
- Wendy Welder Richmond Shipyards.jpg 7,578 × 5,630; 5.41 MB
- Workers on the day shift at the Richmond, California 8b08494v.jpg 1,024 × 758; 228 KB
- Workers on the day shift at the Richmond, California 8b08495v.jpg 754 × 1,024; 221 KB