Category:San Francisco Mint
English: United States Mint—San Francisco.
There are three US Mint locations in San Francisco:
- The original location at 608 Commercial Street, opened in 1854. This location is California Historical Landmark #87. It now houses the Pacific Heritage Museum.
- The "old" mint at 5th and Mission Streets, opened in 1874. This location is California Historical Landmark #875, and is on the National Register of Historic Places (#66000231).
- The "new" mint at 155 Hermann Street, opened in 1937. This location is on the National Register of Historic Places (#88000026).
branch of the United States Mint
|Part of||United States Mint|
|Location||California, San Francisco, United States of America|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "San Francisco Mint"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Hermann Safe Co. Safe.jpg 4,066 × 2,706; 1.04 MB
- Stamping Coin at the San Francisco Branch Mint 1860.png 1,622 × 1,360; 1.61 MB
- U.S. Mint, 5th and Mission St's. (6348517428).jpg 750 × 574; 111 KB