English: Sanderson Miller (b. 1716, Radway, Warwickshire - d. 23 April 1780, Radway) was a pioneer of Gothic revival architecture, and a landscape designer who often added follies or other Picturesque garden buildings and features to the grounds of an estate.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Saint John the Baptist Church (Hagley) (3 C, 1 F)
Media in category "Sanderson Miller"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Hagley Hall, Worcester...
- Lacock Abbey view from...
- Radway Tower.JPG
- Ralph Allens Castle -...
- Sham castle (rear) bat...
- The Castle Inn, Edge H...
- Wimpole folly 01.jpg
- Wimpole folly.JPG
- All Saints Church, Wro...
- Wroxton Abbey Dovecot...