Category:Sculptures in Canada
Copyright and LicensingEdit
Canadian copyright law grants panorama freedom on works of architecture or artistic craftsmanship and on sculptures. Photographs (and also drawings, paintings, engravings, or movies) of such works or models thereof do not infringe upon the copyright of the depicted works if those are permanently installed in public places or buildings.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Sculptures of birds in Canada (2 C, 8 F)
- ► Calvaries in Canada (1 C)
- ► Grotesques in Canada (1 C, 5 F)
- ► Hay bale sculptures in Canada (11 F)
- ► Maypoles in Canada (1 F)
- ► Outdoor sculptures in Canada (10 C, 9 F)
- ► Zoom!, Randall Anderson (14 F)
Media in category "Sculptures in Canada"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.