Category:Sites of Community Importance
English: see Site of Community Importance (SCI)
defined in the European Commission Habitats Directive (92/43/EEC) as a site which, in the biogeographical region or regions to which it belongs, contributes significantly to the maintenance or restoration at a favourable conservation status of a natural habitat type or of a species and may also contribute significantly to the coherence of Natura 2000, and/or contributes significantly to the maintenance of biological diversity within the biogeographic region or regions concerned.
|Applies to jurisdiction|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Sites of Community Importance"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Logok.png 171 × 149; 7 KB
- Logokib.png 402 × 183; 12 KB
- Pune in dawn.jpg 774 × 1,032; 75 KB
- Pune in dusk.jpg 771 × 1,027; 134 KB
- Site for Meitei Heritage Park inside the Kangla Fort in Imphal, Kangleipak (Manipur).jpg 4,000 × 2,992; 6.78 MB