|Category maintenance links|
English: The Skagen Painters were a group of painters who lived, visited and worked in Skagen, Denmark during the late 1800s-early 1900s. They included most notably Peder Severin Krøyer, Marie Triepcke Krøyer Alfvén, Michael Ancher and Anna Ancher, who lived full time in Skagen, plus friends who visited and studied. The wider circle of artists also included writers Holger Drachmann, Georg Brandes, and Henrik Pontoppidan, and composer Hugo Alfvén. They were often gathered at the area's Brøndums Hotel, which is still in operation today.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Oscar Björck (2 C, 1 P, 52 F)
- ► Hip, Hip, Hurrah! (8 F)
- ► Viggo Johansen (2 C, 1 P, 5 F)
- ► Carl Locher (2 C, 1 P, 7 F)
- ► Thorvald Niss (1 C, 1 P, 17 F)
- ► Laurits Tuxen (4 C, 1 P, 43 F)
Media in category "Skagen Painters"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Skagen Künstlerfest 01.jpg 10.08 MB