Open main menu

Category:Stadtpfarrkirche St. Marien und Andreas (Rathenow)

Object location52° 36′ 24.66″ N, 12° 19′ 55.63″ E Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap.View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityramainfo Edit coordinates on Wikidata
Brandenburg Wappen.svg
This is the category of the Brandenburger Baudenkmal (cultural heritage monument) with the ID
09150307
Deutsch: Die Stadtpfarrkirche St. Marien und Andreas in Rathenow, Mark Brandenburg, gehört und dient einer Gemeinde der unierten Evangelischen Kirche Berlin-Brandenburg-Schlesische Oberlausitz. Die Kirche entstand im 13. Jh., erhielt in der 2. Hälfte des 14. Jh.s einen neuen Chor und 1517–1562 ein dreischiffiges Langhaus.
English: The City Parish Church of Ss. Marien and Andrew in Rathenow, March of Brandenburg, Germany, is owned and used by a congregation within the Evangelical Church of Berlin-Brandenburg-Silesian Upper Lusatia, a united Protestant church body of Calvinist, Lutheran and united congregations. The church was erected in the 13th c., a new quire was added in the 2nd half of the 14th c. and its 3-naved long hall is a work of 1517–1562 by Master A. Lindemann. The tower was added by C.W. Redtel between 1824 and 1828.


St. Marien und Andreas (Rathenow) 
Gothic brick church in Germany
Evang Kirche Rathenow.jpg
Upload media
Instance of church building
LocationRathenow, Havelland District, Brandenburg, Germany
Heritage designation
  • Kulturdenkmal

52° 36′ 24.66″ N, 12° 19′ 55.63″ E

Authority control
Blue pencil.svg
St. Marien und Andreas (Rathenow) (en); Stadtkirche Rathenow (de) Gothic brick church in Germany (en); gotische Backsteinkirche in Rathenow im Land Brandenburg (de); kerkgebouw in Duitsland (nl)

Media in category "Stadtpfarrkirche St. Marien und Andreas (Rathenow)"

The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.