Cymraeg: Pentref yn Swydd Henffordd, Gorllewin Canolbarth Lloegr, Lloegr ydy Stretton Sugwas. Mae'n bur debyg mai enw Cymraeg ydy "Sugwas".
English: Stretton Sugwas is a village and civil parish in Herefordshire, England, about four miles north-west of Hereford. The parish also includes the hamlet of Swainshill. The population of this Civil Parish at the 2011 census was 505. The Stretton in the name comes from the Roman road which passes east-west through the village, Sugwas derives from Sugwas Pool. In 1087 the village was held by Roger de Lacy and consisted of two and a half hides paying geld, in demesne there was 2 ploughs, 1 villan, 9 bordars, 4 oxmen, and 2 radknights, as well as a mill rendering 32d. The village had increased in value from 40 to 50s from the time of the conquest to that of Domesday. The village lies within the ancient Hundred of Grimsworth
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Mary Magdalene, Stretton Sugwas (3 F)
Media in category "Stretton Sugwas"
The following 23 files are in this category, out of 23 total.