Category:The Verona, 32 East 64th Street
|Instance of||apartment building|
|Part of||Upper East Side Historic District|
|Location||Manhattan, New York City, New York|
English: The Verona, located at 32 East 64th Street, is an Upper East Side co-op residential building located on Madison Avenue and 64th Street, in Manhattan, New York. It was build in 1907-08 and designed by William E. Mowbray. The building consists of 10 floors.
Media in category "The Verona, 32 East 64th Street"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- 32 east 64th.jpg 290 × 400; 20 KB
- The Verona. Corner of Madison Avenue and Sixty-fourth Street (NYPL b11389518-417359).jpg 5,339 × 4,584; 5.02 MB
- The Verona. Corner of Madison Avenue and Sixty-fourth Street (NYPL b11389518-417359).tiff 5,339 × 4,584; 70.03 MB
- Typical floor plan of The Verona (NYPL b11389518-417360).jpg 5,334 × 4,650; 4.27 MB
- Typical floor plan of The Verona (NYPL b11389518-417360).tiff 5,334 × 4,650; 70.97 MB