The Varsity Line is an informal name for the railway route that formerly linked the English university cities of Oxford and Cambridge via Islip, Bicester, Bletchley and Bedford, operated successively by the London and North Western Railway, the London, Midland and Scottish Railway, and British Railways.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Gamlingay railway station (2 F)
- ► Kempston Hardwick railway station (2 F)
- ► Old North Road railway station (4 F)
- ► Potton railway station (3 F)
- ► Verney Junction railway station (7 F)
Media in category "Varsity Line"
The following 26 files are in this category, out of 26 total.