plateau in central Utah, United States
|Location||Sanpete County, Utah County, Carbon County, Emery County, Sevier County, United States of America|
|Elevation above sea level|
English: Media related to the Wasatch Plateau, a plateau located southeast of the southernmost part of the Wasatch Range in central Utah, United States. The plateau is roughly bordered by the Spanish Fork Canyon on the north, the Price Canyon on the northeast, the Castle Valley on the east and southeast, Interstate 70 on the south, the Plateau Valley and the Sevier Plateau on the southwest, and the Sanpete Valley on the northwest.
- Not to be confused with Wasatch Range.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Clear Creek, Utah (2 F)
- ► Fremont River (Utah) (2 C, 8 F)
- ► Lower Joes Valley (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Miller Flat Road (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Peerless, Utah (1 F)
- ► Temple Hill (Utah) (1 C, 17 F)
- ► Upper Joes Valley (empty)
- ► Wattis, Utah (empty)
Media in category "Wasatch Plateau"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Mount pleasant evening.jpg 2,000 × 612; 258 KB
- Wasatch Plateau panorama.jpg 10,525 × 2,471; 4.16 MB
- Wasatch Plateau.png 1,146 × 441; 47 KB
- Gunnison, Gunnison Valley Wasatch Mountains in distance, Utah 1872 - NARA - 519737.jpg 3,000 × 1,918; 1.54 MB
- Gunnison, Gunnison Valley Wasatch Mountains in distance, Utah 1872 - NARA - 519737.tif 3,000 × 1,918; 5.49 MB