Category:West Chester Downtown Historic District
West Chester Downtown Historic District was added to the National Register of Historic Places on July 2, 1985. It is roughly bounded by Biddle, Matlack, Barnard and New Streets in West Chester, Pennsylvania, centered around the Chester County Courthouse. About 7 buildings in the HD are separately listed by the NRHP, but there are about 400 other buildings in the HD, most of them historic.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "West Chester Downtown Historic District"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.
- 1st Nat Bank of WC PA 1912.JPG 1.98 MB
- 5A. Lincoln Biography.jpg 2.41 MB
- BankofChesterCounty.jpeg 239 KB
- Barclay WC PA.JPG 2.63 MB
- BarclayWestChesterPA.JPG 4.21 MB
- Buckwalter West Chest PA.JPG 4.07 MB
- Chester County PA Hist Soc.JPG 2.22 MB
- Chestnut St WC PA.JPG 2.84 MB
- FnM WC PA.JPG 1.66 MB
- Fox Chase WC PA.JPG 1.45 MB
- Groff Armory WC PA.JPG 1.91 MB
- Swedenborg West Chester.JPG 3.03 MB
- Walnut St West Chester.JPG 1.97 MB
- Westchester.jpg 90 KB