Category:William Ellis (missionary)
English: William Ellis (1794–1872) was an English missionary and author. He traveled through the Society Islands, Hawaiian Islands and Madagascar, and wrote several books describing his experiences.
|William Ellis (1794–1872)|
|Date of birth/death||9 June 1872|
|Work location||Society Islands, Hawaiian Islands, Madagascar, Great Britain|
Pages in category "William Ellis (missionary)"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "William Ellis (missionary)"
The following 55 files are in this category, out of 55 total.
- A Malagasy Idol (1838).jpg 331 KB
- Bridge at Ambaniala (1838).jpg 1.24 MB
- Sarah Stickney Ellis.jpg 144 KB
- John Adams Kuakini.jpg 643 KB
- John Adams Kuakini.png 49 KB
- Kaiko's head.jpg 42 KB
- Kuakini (PP-98-7-001).jpg 393 KB
- Kuakini (PP-98-7-002).jpg 413 KB
- Mary Mercy Moor Ellis.jpg 141 KB
- Palace of Karaimoku.jpg 165 KB
- Procession of Madio (1838).jpg 1.55 MB
- Radama II with crown.jpg 141 KB
- William Ellis Hawaii.jpg 760 KB