This page lists the various ways to access Wikimedia Commons content via "web feeds", often called "RSS" after the original web feed format. Feeds are available in RSS and Atom formats; if you're not sure which to use, use Atom.
- On a category page, look for the "Category RSS feed" in the Toolbox on the left
- Or use the Catfood tool directly
- Atom feed for a user's contributions: go to Special:Contributions and type a username, press Search, then click "Atom" in the Toolbox on the left
- See also WikiSense Gallery tool for options
- Atom feed for your own watchlist: go to Special:Watchlist and click "Atom" in the Toolbox on the left