File:Die Zwitscher-Maschine (Twittering Machine).jpg
Original file (994 × 1,350 pixels, file size: 746 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
|Paul Klee: Twittering Machine|
English: Watercolor and ink; oil transfer on paper with gouache and ink borders on cardboard. Group of birds shackled to a wire attached to a hand crank.
564.1939 (Museum of Modern Art)
|References||Museum of Modern Art: online database: entry 37347|
|Source/Photographer||Image hosted at <http://www.waggish.org/2010/paul-klee-twittering-machine/>|
This is a faithful photographic reproduction of a two-dimensional, public domain work of art. The work of art itself is in the public domain for the following reason:
This photographic reproduction is therefore also considered to be in the public domain in the United States. In other jurisdictions, re-use of this content may be restricted; see Reuse of PD-Art photographs for details.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||19:00, 14 August 2011||994 × 1,350 (746 KB)||Moonriddengirl|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- History of painting
- 1922 in art
- Wikipedia:Did you know/Statistics/Archive 2011
- Wikipedia:Recent additions/2011/August
- Twittering Machine
- Template:Did you know nominations/Twittering Machine
- User:Epicgenius/List of works in Museum of Modern Art
- List of works in the Museum of Modern Art
- User:Jane023/Paintings in MOMA
- Usage on fa.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on simple.wikipedia.org
- Usage on vi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org