1945: According to statement given in 1945 by Stroop's adjutant Karl Kaleshke, to US authorities in Wiesbaden, he ordered Stroops copy of the report burnt with other secret documents in Burg Kranzberg.
1945: After the war only two of the four copies were discovered, those belonging to Himler and Jesuiter. Himler's copy went to Seventh Army Intelligence Center (SAIC) and Jesuiter's to Military Intelligence Research Section (MIRS) in London. Several sources stated that German Bundesarchiv also had a copy in Koblenz. However, in reply to inquiries by Richard Raskin, Bundesarchiv stated that third copy of report was never in their possession.
: Both copies were exhibited at the International Military Tribunal in Nuremberg in November 1945, sharing the document number 1061-PS, and used in the trial as “US Exhibit 275”.
1947: Both copies were used at International Military Tribunal in Nuremberg in the trial of Oswald Pohl as exhibit 503.
: Himler/SAIC copy of the Stroop report and Katzmann Report were handed over by Fred Niebergal, head of Office of Chief of Counsel for War Crimes – OCCWC, to Bernard Acht, head of Polish Military Mission in Nuremberg.
1948: Jesuiter/MIRS copy of the report went to National Archives (NARA) in Washington, D.C., where it remains.
: The Warsaw (Himler/SAIC) copy of the report was used in Jürgen Stroop trial at Warsaw Criminal District Court, and transferred afterwards to KC PZPR archive.