|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Hello, gutten Tag and dydh da! I first started contributing anonymously to Wikipedia in October 2017, but only created an acount February 2019. I occasionaly kick about the English Wikipedia, but I mostly stick to contributing to the English Wiktionary as well as Cornish entries for the English Wiktionary.
- Wikipedia:Camelford - primary school and old primary school fire possiblesource1 possibleSource2
- Wikipedia:french fries - fries - chips distinction? (talk page first)
- Wiktionary:cuboid - being that a cube is a regular cuboid, bit shoddy to say a cuboid is "like a cube"
Wikimedia user pagesEdit
incase I decide to add anything to them later
- User:Bejakyo - you are here
- Wiktionary:User:Bejakyo - nothin but links rn though might add wiktionary details, todo's and other such
- Wikipedia:User:Bejakyo - nothin but links
Handy Articles and other gubins I don't want to looseEdit
- Wikipedia:User pages
- Wikipedia:So you made a userspace draft
- BSicon/Catalogue/watercourses - used for river and canel diagrams
- Wikipedia:Template:Routemap - used for trainline and such diagrams