Hi! I'm James Heald.
At time of writing, my edits have most recently been focussed on the
- British Library/Mechanical Curator collection pages (Credo)
Other sets of interest, that I may come back to, include
- 430 showcase images released by British Library Images Online
- Illustrations and engravings of Cambridge, to 1923, including
- Pyne's Royal Residences (1819)
- Some views of London from Ackermann's Repository (1810–)
- Bury's Coloured Views on the Liverpool and Manchester Railway (1831)
- some mathematical and statistical diagrams
- Comparison of aliasing artefacts induced when reducing images with and without the use of sensible filters
- a couple of really not very good snapshots, plus a nice one I got from Scottish Libraries.