This is an artistic rendition and Divine prophecy of Blue Light, the best picture, ever, of Judge Florentino Floro, Elements 911, Element 115 and Element 112, Eternitas: the Center of the People of the, Philippines; User Analysis for Judgefloro: File: 810,796 (97.71%) Category: 16,282 (1.96%) First edit: Jun 26, 2007 14:19:55 Unique Pages Edited: 812,852 Average edits per page: 1.02 Live edits: 829,818 Deleted edits: 1,124 Total edits (including deleted): 830,942 as of February 13, 2018.
- 1 Photography of Luzon, Philippines 1,070,613 Photos (900,526 - User:Judgefloro & 120,087 - User:RamonFVelasquez) - as of October 27, 2018 of Philippine Judge Florentino Velasquez Floro, Jr. (17 February 2014 - 13 February 2018)
- 1.1 18 Philippine provinces including their 280+ Towns, Cities, Churches, Landmarks, Attractions, Monuments, Cultural heritage, Schools, Flora and Fauna, inter alia
- 1.2 Skyline, Macro, Micro and Microscopic photography of over 2,000 Barangays of Towns and Cities, including their Sitios or Villages: starting at Pampanga, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Tarlac and Bataan, inter alia
- 1.3 Stigmata of the Resurrection
- 2 Total edits (including deleted): 771,042 as of October 31, 2017 Category: 11,100 (1.83%)
- 3 User:Fæ/Userlist 0006 Judgefloro GAM 819,704 20180126 2007
- 4 Category talk:Photographs by Judgefloro Categories created by User:Judgefloro - January 1-31, 2017 255 Categories and May, 2017; June 1-June 30, 2017; July 1-July 31, 2017; August 1-August 30, 2017; September 1-September 30, 2017; October 1-December 31, 2017; January 1-31, 2018 Category talk:Images uploaded by Judgefloro Categories created by User:Judgefloro - February, March and April, 2017; Categories created by User:Judgefloro - February 1-28, 2018; March 1-31, 2018; April 1-30, 2018; May 1-November 30, 2018
- 5 Judge Florentino Velasquez Floro, Jr. : Ang Paglalakbay nina LUIS, Armand at Angel - Mystical Theology, Quantum Physics and Molecular Biology - "I am not of this world ... " Elements 911, Element 112 and Element 115 Photography of 3,000 Chapels including the 1400 Churches in Luzon
- 6 Solitude photography of 18 provinces of Luzon, Philippines: their 280 towns and the 3,000 Barangays, landmarks and interesting points
Photography of Luzon, Philippines 1,070,613 Photos (900,526 - User:Judgefloro & 120,087 - User:RamonFVelasquez) - as of October 27, 2018 of Philippine Judge Florentino Velasquez Floro, Jr. (17 February 2014 - 13 February 2018)Edit
A Wikimedia User or Commons Editor, on 19:59, 23 November 2008 (UTC), invited me to upload photos in this most noble encyclopedia of wisdom and truth; I, Judge Florentino Floro uploaded thousands of my photos in more than 140 forums, in more than 50 sites, including FB, Flicker, Friendster, Photobucket, and other websites since April 7, 2006, when the Supreme Court of the Philippines promulgated the Judgment in my Dwarf Case which was duly noted in almost all front pages of all world newspapers and internet links; - the uploaded photos came from my Cabinet of pictures since 1953; against all odds and despite stern warnings from learned or erudite natives of this lonely Planet Earth, I posted my first photo of Pulong Buhangin, Santa Maria, Bulacan Church exactly on 10:40, 27 January 2010 with the grace, generosity and efforts of a now ailing and almost incapacitated, on Wiki-break, Editor-User:Ramon FVelasquez, upon whom I donated then my precious and priceless photos, solely for Wikimedia Commons for the Public Domain without any condition-license and until the very moment, a day after the Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes, 1858, February 11, my Total edit count is 120,087, thru this Editor.
18 Philippine provinces including their 280+ Towns, Cities, Churches, Landmarks, Attractions, Monuments, Cultural heritage, Schools, Flora and Fauna, inter aliaEdit
- Aurora * 6 towns, in Batangas 33 towns, 12 towns in Bataan Benguet  2, all 25 towns in Bulacan , all 23 towns in Cavite , 1 in Ifugao , in La Union  13 towns, 31 towns in  Laguna, 18 in Metro Manila 32 towns in Nueva Ecija   12 towns in Quezon  14 in Rizal Province  18 in Tarlac  14 in Zambales , in *Ilocos Sur, Category:Cities and municipalities in Ilocos Sur, 4 in *Quirino Province, Category:Cities and municipalities in Quirino, Cabarroguis, Quirino Diffun, Quirino], *Pampanga, Category:Pampanga, 22 Towns, Cities in *Isabela, Category:Cities and municipalities in Isabela, Cordon 1; = or more than 280 towns.
Skyline, Macro, Micro and Microscopic photography of over 2,000 Barangays of Towns and Cities, including their Sitios or Villages: starting at Pampanga, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Tarlac and Bataan, inter aliaEdit
Judge Floro presented, portrayed and captured Luzon, Philippines, per The Eye gazing from above towards each and every Barangay into their Sitios and upon insects eating honey of Flowers in the Philippines - pondering how natives, the students and school children of this tiny point of the Planet Earth, appear in front of Sony and Nikon lens.
- Fides, as part of Divine will, for believers and infidels alike, 7 billion people are not alone in this Universe; Aliens from Outer Space, namely a) those caught by cameras, and the other, b) that which cannot be photographed because of the Mandate of the Most Powerful in the entire Universe even before Creation by the Lumen de Lumine ... exactly 12 cameras from Outer-Space simultaneously take CODED photos as Judge Floro uses the Nikon or Sony Earth Cameras; all these Files are enshrined in the Heavens; Vide -Total editcount: 120,087 - 27 January 2010 and 400,663 as of January 18, 2016; Total editcount: 400,663, and 764,435 as of October 14, 2017] or 885,000 Photos-Edits more or less Donated by Judge Florentino Floro, to Wikimedia Commons.
- Baler, Aurora province: high end Sony Camera; upon facing the largest Balete tree in the Philippines in San Luis, Aurora and in my first Journey in beautiful Baler, I borrowed a pink Sony camera; at Sabang, Baler, even as I viewed Pier 3 of Bustos Dam vis-a-vis Osaka, Japan Enchanted Kingdom, my Camera did focus upon the mystery of the unseen, the failed photos of Outer Space ships and aliens-unknown to mankind existing even before the emergence of Light from Light;
- San Rafael, Bulacan: for 6 months I carefully waited for the Pre-destined time; to be terse, daily, from 11 p.m. to 1:00 a.m., the Camera's flash continued to capture the Unknown, especially in heavy rainfall, even if it is not underwater or waterproof; hence, the flash did break down, totally, but only after capturing the most beautiful and brightest photo ever I did capture, on 8-8-8-8, the and my Profile photo, the Greatest Light Art, ever, photo of the Most Powerful in the entire Universe and outside it, undiscovered yet by Science, Elements 911, Lumen de Lumine ...
- Macro: 18 Provinces, Skyline: I climbed the highest Belfries and bell towers of Churches, including top floors of buildings, like hotels, to take a flying birds-eye view of the Town and cities, including their Barangays and villages or sitios;
- I started South, including Rizal and Metro Manila based on Bulacan Province; starting regularly between 5:00 to 7:00 a.m. I did ride Aircon Buses to reach the MRT and LRT stations which never failed during those times; reaching MRT Magallanes and LRT Taft Avenue, I did ride the Aircon Buses to Calabarzon, Cavite, Batangas and Laguna, including Quezon province, capturing all their Towns without fail; each moment became Eternitas or the non-moment which is not constricted by time and space, untouched by matter, mass, form and aided by the Eternal Light from Light, which travels Trillion times faster than the Earth Speed of Light, transcending the material ... Dark, Darker matters, Multi-Dimensions; I will not say that Lipa Cathedral and Saint Michael the Archangel, including San Luis Church in Batangas are most memorable; not bi-location but Omni-presence dominates the photography; for example a Church worker told me that she had seen me by her side taking photos of the Lipa Cathedral for 3 consecutive days, while in Lobo Church some natives witnessed the blood from the wounds of my 2 palms, which for believers and infidels, would seem immaterial and irrelevant;
- Considering that I did reach the Towns about 2:00 p.m. due to problems of travel, I would only capture the Towns' Halls and Churches, including some interesting points like the Welcome arch, schools, bridges, flora and fauna, plus landmarks;
- I continued my Voyage to the North: starting regularly between 5:00 to 7:00 a.m.; I did ride Aircon Buses to reach the farthest Town I which visited, Candon City, Ilocos, Sur, including the nearer La Union, towns via Dau, Mabalacat; thereat, and thereafter, I carefully focused on the critical and dangerous areas of Bulacan, Pampanga, Pangasinan, Tarlac and Nueva Ecija; Ascending Nueva Viscaya, including Nueva Ecija's top towns, I saw the gateway to Aurora, Quirino and Isabela-Cagayan provinces; when I reached San Fernando City of Pampanga, I did tour Bataan and Zambales which are beside Pangasinan;
- Because of the 2016 Elections Fever (drama anthology of road re-blocking, rehabilitation, repairs resulting in the Comedy of Traffic, which artificially froze travel time), I was forced to stop my Journey to farther Provinces, like Marinduque, Cagayan, Isabela, Bicol and Quezon Provinces, inter alia;
- Micro Photography of 2,900 Barangays of Bulacan, Pampanga, Pangasinan, Tarlac and Nueva Ecija: A Barangay or barrio is a village of a Town; the 1987 and 1935 Philippine Constitution under its Bill of Rights borrowed from the USA Constitution and Federal Rules, including American Jurisprudence, guarantee Press Freedom not only by media practititioners but by any person; before I started taking photos of Barangays and Towns, I took pictures of the NCCA, NHI, Department of Tourism, Intellectual Property Office in Rockwell, Makati inter alia; most of the Officers informed me that I have the absolute right to take photos and I do not need any permission from any Local or National Government, for the Constitution itself guarantees this right; further, they directed me to give them any copy of any Barangay or Town Resolution which restricts this Freedom, or which restricts it indirectly in the name of security, checkpoint or any other style of cutting the Press Photography;
- Clear and present danger: Because of election hot spots, Philippine Extrajudicial killings and desaparecidos, corruption cases even filed with the Ombudsman, taking photos of Barangays is not without any danger; I faced death in many places ...
- Micro-photography: the beauty and truth about a Town and Barangay are the dirt, the unpaved, rough, dangerous and dilapidated roads, where the cement and steel supposed for the project are mysteriously subtracted; hence, I often encounter questions from Local Government officers about who, what, when, where and why these Photos; it reaches a point that they would ask my Identification Card only to find out that I am a Judge with Grade 31, who am exempted from such questioning ... hence, I carefully take close photos, rather of Farm to Market Roads, the plantations with the insects upon sunsets.
- January, 2015: my area in Bulacan has a faster upload internet; it started with Upload 12 Mbps failing to a rather so fast still 4 to 6 Mbps today from about April, 2015; however, the download is too slow at less that 0.05 Mbps when Uploading; this means that I can upload these photos of 4,606 x 3605 pixels or 5-7 Mb about 500 in just 4 hours or less; hence, I must edit first the 500 otherwise, the Uploading stops and slows down; from 2011 to January, 2015, I had to rent 3 internet seats with daily cost of $ 10 with result of only 400 photos in a day, since the Uplink is only 0.10 more or less even if the Down-link is 5 Mbps; the result, I have only 5 hours sleep per day;
- Why do I take pictures? this question is asked daily by natives who sees my Camera eye flash; I told them, for myself, personal, they would not stop asking other questions; I would politely reply, I will upload them in Wikimedia Commons; for what and so on; I would use a tricycle by renting it, to take continuous pictures of roads, which, for me, is the most important in my photography; I stop at beautiful sunsets, flora and fauna, Halls, Chapels, landmarks, inter alia.
- How much is the cost? Answer: priceless; for example, in Candaba, Pampanga Wetlands Bird Sanctuary, the tricycle fee is about $ 15; photos of 2 or 5 Tarlac Barangays requires $20 or more; if the Department of Tourism or Local Government or the Professional photographers would do the same, would they? are there funds for that? who would commission the photography? This paragraph verily defines the meaning of Priceless photos Donated to Wikimedia Commons.
- Why did I take pictures of 95% of the Barangays, 2,900 of them and 280 Towns of the 18 Provinces; Why? Has anyone ever done that before, not just in this small Town called Philippines, but in any part of this Lonely Planet? this Photography will never ever be duplicated, has never been done, and it is never being done; Why do I not put my User name and name of the Camera I use in each upload? It is the philosophy of Commons not to use Advertisements for Wisdom is gained by researchers and readers of these Photos by merely gazing and meditating upon them; there are some natives like Priests and Healers of the Philippines who are endowed with descerment; I informed them that 12 aliens called Seraph, inter alia, simultaneously take photos of these simply amazing Philippine towns and Barangays; I would not like to Copy the Little Prince who is not interested in what Grown-ups see or value; What is essential is invisible to the eye, it is with the Heart that one sees rightfully ... and Wikimedia Commons will never ever be the same again ... A Philippine Judge taking the longest journey to the unknown, Yes, 520,000 photos Donated without any conditions to Wikimedia, and no Guiness or Record Book of this Planet Earth can ever inscribe this Gift .... --Judgefloro 14:11, 18 January 2016 (UTC) (talk)
Total edits (including deleted): 771,042 as of October 31, 2017 Category: 11,100 (1.83%)Edit
- First edit: Jun 26, 2007 14:19:55 User groups: autopatrolled, *, user, autoconfirmed Unique Pages Edited: 596,582 Average edits per page: 1.02 Live edits: 607,385 Deleted edits: 899 Total edits (including deleted): 608,284 File: 595,710 (98.08%) Category: 11,100 (1.83%) Categories created by User:Judgefloro - January 1-31, 2017 - 255 Categories Registered: 20:46, 29 April 2013 (3 years ago)
- Special:CentralAuth/Judgefloro Report last updated on 2018-01-27 total number of users active in the last 30 days on Wikimedia Commons with more than 10,000 edits is 1,544, there are 54 active bots and 261 recently inactive users.
Category talk:Photographs by Judgefloro Categories created by User:Judgefloro - January 1-31, 2017 255 Categories and May, 2017; June 1-June 30, 2017; July 1-July 31, 2017; August 1-August 30, 2017; September 1-September 30, 2017; October 1-December 31, 2017; January 1-31, 2018 Category talk:Images uploaded by Judgefloro Categories created by User:Judgefloro - February, March and April, 2017; Categories created by User:Judgefloro - February 1-28, 2018; March 1-31, 2018; April 1-30, 2018; May 1-November 30, 2018 Edit
* Elements 911, Jupiter Enchanted 12:09, 7 August 2012 Jupiter's Insane Auroras Are Powered by an Energy Source Nobody Can ExplainEdit
Judge Florentino Velasquez Floro, Jr. : Ang Paglalakbay nina LUIS, Armand at Angel - Mystical Theology, Quantum Physics and Molecular Biology - "I am not of this world ... " Elements 911, Element 112 and Element 115 Photography of 3,000 Chapels including the 1400 Churches in LuzonEdit
- From obscurity, I and these 3 mystic Angels became Immortal in world history.
The Apparition in Philippine ChurchesEdit
- Category:School children in the Philippines 1,544 total
- Judge Florentino Floro's journey to and from the Churches.
- Category:Churches in Bulacan 167 subcategories plus Chapels in Bulacan - 121
- Category:Churches in Pampanga 203 subcategories plus Chapels in Pampanga - 35
- Category:Churches in Nueva Ecija 85 subcategories plus 8 Chapels
- Category:Churches in Cabanatuan City 15 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Quezon City 133 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Caloocan City 49 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Makati 30 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Malabon 14 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Mandaluyong 15 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Manila 75 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Marikina 14 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Navotas City 7 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Parañaque City 33 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Pasay City 16 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Pasig 22 subcategories
- Category:Churches in San Juan, Metro Manila 5 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Valenzuela, Metro Manila 18 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Metro Manila Pateros - 4, Las Piñas - 22 and Taguig City - 26, Total of 52 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Rizal 54 subcategories
- ategory:Churches in Aurora 3 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Bataan 44 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Batangas 47 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Benguet 4 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Cavite 58 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Ifugao 1 subcategory
- Category:Churches in Ilocos Sur 5 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Isabela 1 subcategories
- Category:Churches in La Union, Philippines 21 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Laguna 96 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Nueva Vizcaya 15 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Pangasinan 51 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Quezon 32 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Tarlac 74 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Zambales 22 subcategories
- Category:Chapels in Bulacan 121 subcategories
- Category:Chapels in Pampanga 35 subcategories
- Category:Chapels in Nueva Ecija 8 subcategories
- Category:Chapels in the Philippines 95 subcategories
- Judge Florentino Floro notes that there are some few photos of churches in these Categories that were taken and uploaded by others; Very sincerely, Ave Maria+
Solitude photography of 18 provinces of Luzon, Philippines: their 280 towns and the 3,000 Barangays, landmarks and interesting pointsEdit
- Good evening; thanks for all your concern upon my photos; Prefatory: allow me to introduce myself as a Jobless Judge in pretend world who lost his gavel, robes and golden throne on April 7, 2006 after 68 months of preventive suspension due to consulting 3 dwarves; because of compassion, my closest relative, sibling, regularly supported me since I lost all my moneys about 2010; with full trust, no questions asked, I received more than $ 40,000 dollars from 2014-2018 excluding sums since 2008 until today; I could have invested or used the sums for business projects but destiny was different; I read Le Petit Prince 20 times and my deeply philosophical existence rather than theological, indoctrinated me to stop counting material things but rather, to value the Times I wasted for my rose (photos) that makes her so important and no grown-ups will ever understand this eternal truth for they are all interested in mathematics, the matters of consequences; as Regional Trial Court Judge of Malabon-Navotas, Metro Manila, it never crossed my mind that I will one day, forever, devote all my days and times to 99% photography; for one afternoon, a Wikimedia Commons learned Editor suggested that in my free times, I could take pictures of parks ... starting from scratch, I began my Journey at Baler, Aurora with the help of a kind Editor User:Ramon FVelasquez, now ailing; thereafter, capturing 18 provinces, including their 280 towns, and more importantly their 3,000 Barangays and the farthest sitios and villages, I tasted how Commons spread its philosophy of wisdom per file; my greatest mistake is I failed to take more than 700 photos per town, cherry-picking and guessing what would be landmarks to subjectively objective future generations of Commons users; when User:Judgefloro's kindness aided me in the journey, in the editing and especially in the Categorizing and in Uploading, I found that in Solitude against loneliness, with firm grip of my hands, I began angle by angle photography Micro than Macro of the landscapes, scenery, the insects, roads and hundreds of Categories, rather than taking photos of Philippine courts where my spirit and soul would never hover because of pain; it takes more often than not, 7-10 hours back and forth travel to reach and finish photography of Barangays of Towns of Provinces; I hate bad weather, and I only take photos when the Sun encounters the Blue Sky turning orange to red in mid afternoon to sunset;
- It is my ardent desire to Donate to Wikimedia Commons photos from my spirit, mind and existence: Immortality in world history: specifically, my philosophy is to Paint the Starry Starry Nights of Van Gogh and Vincent's mind of Don McLean, to wit: what is the use of being No. 5 or 6 most active in Commons with 951,000 photos costing $ 40,000 net Travel expenses inter alia, if and only if, the photos will be feature, be quality, but empty; I encountered Guiness Records of Dagupan, Santo Tomas and Bayambang, Pangasinan longest barbecue bangus, corn and eggplant respectively, even if millions of dollars were invested in many illusions just to Break and Create a false immortality but just being repeatedly erased World Records in this imperfect and loony planet; ergo, I consecrated all my 951,000 photos in the Immortal walls of Eternity, to wit: the roads, scenery, the very micro Categories in Commons of nature, flora and fauna, Churches, buildings, all of them are frozen in time; with all due respect, I humbly submit that even Guinness Records can never ever create nor duplicate the Daily Travels and Uploading of 18 provinces and their 3,000 Barangays, 24/7 since 2012, for Wikimedia Commons exclusively; I hereby certify that all the pictures I Donated and uploaded in Commons are included or covered in Wikipedia articles; mostly valued ones, I readily admit my mistakes and faults or simple negligence of uploading some blurry images and duplicates due to my human frailty and weakness; allow me to write my thoughts on valued images: Kamuning Bakery was burned totally; 2 years ago, Savory Escolta was also destroyed by a great fire and San Antonio, Nueva town hall was totally annihilated, too; I and I and I preserved with clarity by Nikon AW100 full resolutions these Iconic landmarks, among the thousands similarly situated which I captured for Immortality; please open Batanes, and other Visayas and Mindanao Provinces, in Wikimedia Commons, and you will find that there are very few photos that one can find thereat; on the other hand ex gratia exemplis, please open Pampanga Province, and you will find that the Historic province is now presented not only Macro landmarks but even Micro to the farthest unreachable villages and sitios by User:Judgefloro for Immortality in the walls of the past, present and future; I respectfully remain very sincerely yours, and best regards -Judgefloro 13:49, 8 February 2018 (UTC) (talk)
|The Photographer's Barnstar|
|For your tirelessly improve the Wikimedia Commons with your photographic skills and contributions. Puchicatos (talk) 03:44, 26 February 2017 (UTC)|
|The Photographer's Barnstar|
|Thank you Judge Floro for uploading so many high quality photographs of the Philippines, I'm pretty sure that future generations will be really grateful for all the hard work you put in documenting the Philippines today, especially future historians. Donald Trung 『徵國單』 (Talk 💬) (WikiProject Numismatics 💴) (Articles 📚) 07:00, 7 April 2018 (UTC)|