- If you replace the redirect on the bot's user talk page with a message, editing will be automatically stopped.
- Admins may block the account (no autoblock please, as that will block Mike too) to stop the edits.
- If you want to request automated or semi-automated edits, leave a message on Mike's talk page
- This bot uses AWB primarily, and can also run pywikipediabot
| Admins may block the account
|Please don't use autoblock; that would block my owner too!
- subst: templates as needed (user talk: templates mostly, but also license templates)
- mass categorization upon request
- fixing double redirects
- changing templates in various ways
- I'm sure he'll find more uses for me at some point, and you can too
About the botEdit
This account will run AWB and pywikipediabot upon request, and will run semi-supervised. The edit rate should probably never be >15/min; again this will be done in fits and spurts.