This is a Wikimedia Commons user page. If you find this page on any site other than Wikimedia Commons, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikimedia Commons itself. The original page is located at.
James Robert Nockson is a Wikipedia member (since 23 October 2010), active Commons contributor, autopatrolled user (since 22 April 2012).
My credo of working here consists of following:
- I'm here to ensure that any Wikipedia article will be illustrated. I will also try to provide images of only high quality.
- I will always provide full and detailed description with each and every of my uploads. I will also add details to descriptions of other uploaders' works.
- I will do my best to make Commons' categories structure as clear and detailed as possible. I will also clean and fix categories made by other users.
- I will never show mercy to copyright violations. If I see such image I won't stop until it will be deleted.
In short my credo sounds like that:
«I will work hard to make Commons have only best images that have detailed descriptions, are submitted to right categories and have no signs of copyright violation.»
What I am interested inEdit
- Anything related to Russia
- VTOL aircraft
- Carrier-based aircraft
- Aircraft carriers
- Other types of military ships and aircraft
- Spacecraft, weaponry etc.
My own worksEdit
Scope: Ring laser gyroscopes (my own photo)
- Alexeev aircraft
- Antonov aircraft
- Beriev aircraft
- Ilyushin aircraft
- Kamov aircraft
- Lavochkin aircraft
- Mikoyan-and-Gurevich aircraft
- Mil aircraft
- Myasishchev aircraft
- Sukhoi aircraft
- Tupolev aircraft
- Yakovlev aircraft
- Aircraft (other)
- Aircraft engines
- Ejection seats