TUSC token 211033b1711e51385fa1da3b5f03b199Edit
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Wappen der Freiherren Pranckh zu PuxEdit
Hallo. Die Familie stammt ursprünglich aus der Steiermark, dementsprechend leitet sich die bayrische Linie aus der steirischen ab. Das hochgeladene Wappen mit den 4 Feldern ist das freiherrliche Wappen der Pranckhher zu Pux, welches 1298 durch die Vermählung zwischen Friedrich von der Pranckh mit der Erbtochter Anna von Pux entstand. Das Wappen mit den 2 Zinnen ist das ältere Stammwappen. Neben dem einfachen Stammwappen und dem Wappen der Pranckhher zu Pux bestehen auch noch jene der gräflichen Linie bei Tyroff und Siebmacher.
Why has File:Caleidra, Miss Me, Official Video, Photo Still, Jan 2013.png has been nominated for deletion?Edit
I just checked your reason for nomination for deletion and can see why you suspected it was a fan account. Caleidra has tweeted the image from her official Twitter account to verify that it is an official Flickr account.
Can't authenticate E-mail.Edit
Would you, as an administrator, please check my account and see what is wrong, in that I am unable to authenticate my e-mail function, thereby limiting me. I've asked for authentication codes but I've never gotten one from Commons, even though I get the message that one has been sent.
File:Infanteria Ejercito de Chile.jpgEdit
Please do not delete. The Chilean Army (Ejército de Chile) shares its graphic work. See please page http://www.ejercito.cl/galeria.php and in the bottom "Todos los derechos reservados bajo una licencia Creative Commons No Comercial - sin derivadas 2.0 Chile". Thanks!
Hi I am User:Josiasseb
One FlyBase guy and I agreed on the license terms as well as text labels for these images. I send e-mails we got to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do I need to provide something more? Maybe the CC license we agreed on is not the right one?
Flybase.org, or flybase.bio.indiana.edu, is a USA academic database partly funded by NIH. Some of these images were published in 1943/1944. Those should not have copyright anymore, right?
The image is not copied or copyright. I am making this contribution is to a test article is Template : Under development issues under test. I am experiencing . the imagen.Irrevocablemente agree to release my contribution under the Attribution-Share Alike Creative Commons 3.0 and GFDL .I definitely agree that a hyperlink or URL is sufficient attribution under the Creative Commons .
La imagen no es copiada ni derechos de autor. Estoy haciendo la contribución de ésta es para un artículo de prueba está Template:En desarrollo bajo la ediciones de la prueba. Estoy experimentando. la imagen.Irrevocablemente de acuerdo en liberar mi contribución en el marco de la Reconocimiento-Compartir bajo la misma licencia Creative Commons 3.0 y GFDL .Yo definitivamente acepto que un hipervínculo o URL es atribución suficiente bajo la licencia Creative Commons.
Hi, as a long term colleague on upload projects, I thought I'd drop you a personal heads-up for my request for adminship, today being the last day for views. RFA's tend to only have a small proportion of the community taking part, so it can be difficult to judge if this is representative. --Fæ (talk) 13:14, 17 September 2015 (UTC)
SC Group images permissionEdit
Hi. Sorry for my inexperience with publishing images! I was recently informed of several permission errors with images I have published.
I have been in contact with the image owners and they are more than happy to work with me to grant permission on all the images I've used. I will be submitting an email consent form to the SC Group tonight. In which case the consent form with all the images I've published, including the logo, should be emailed to Wikimedia tomorrow.
I got a bit confused as to when I should add the OTRS pending link. Sorry if I was a bit premature!
- Hi there. Once you have sent the email to Wikimedia, please add the OTRS pending template to any file for which you requested a license from the SC Group. Their logo may even be too simple to be copyrighted but the threshold of originality is fairly low in the UK, so we might as well need SC's permission to use the logotype too. De728631 (talk) 20:09, 29 October 2015 (UTC)
Hi. Email has been sent and the OTRS pending link has been added to all related images. Can I remove the No permission link from the images?
Van Nelle De Echte Zware karonnen reklame bordEdit
- Mein schreiben auf Deutch is nicht so gut so ich hoffe das English ok ist? When night, versuche ich es später auf Deutch zu erklären ok?
- I have had some discussions with people with deletion requests like at this link:[] where i mentioned:
The tins i upload are before 1930 and as i understood it therefore have no copyright anymore. There is a friend of mine running a website who is a specialist in tins, who you can ask for confirmation if you doubt what i am saying. Here is the info: tincollectors.nl or email email@example.com Alfvanbeem (talk) 16:06, 3 February 2015 (UTC) By the way, there is also the trademark added in case there should be a problem there, and multiple people who do deletion requests, generally told me that when it is trademarked, people who use this pictures for commercial purposes are warned to first make contact with the company if it still exists. Alfvanbeem (talk) 16:11, 3 February 2015 (UTC)
- It was not my intention to suggest i created the depicted picture, but that i took the foto.
- Maybe i should have added that the object in question was puclished before 1923 and the author is unknown?
- The companies themselfs do not excist anymore and the product is not produced anymore and i have consulted different collectors of which no one knows who created the image itself. For certainty i have added the trademark licence as well, just in case some licences may have been sold to other companies, so if someone wants to exploit the picture with the immage, he has to contact the companie in question anyway so Commons is not at risk her! If you think i need to add another licence, please let me know. If you want to delete the picture in question, please do so. I will upload it to Flickr then, so Commons is not at risk at all.
Hallo De728631, ich habe den starken Verdacht, dass der heute abend angelegte Andrew Fried (talk · contribs) eine SP von User:Vituzzacalabr23, den du als SP von User:Fritella indef gesperrt hast. Das habe ich erst realisiert nachdem ich ersteren für 3 Tage gesperrt hatte. Da er sich bei seinen bisherigen Edits als vandalism-only gezeigt hat, kannst du ihn gerne auch dauerhaft abklemmen. --Túrelio (talk) 21:23, 10 November 2015 (UTC)
- Ja, die Idee war mir gestern auch schon gekommen. Mal sehen, wie es nach deinem Block weitergeht. Wenn er wieder Unfug macht, dann ziehe ich ihm dauerhaft den Stecker. De728631 (talk) 19:44, 11 November 2015 (UTC)
- Ich hatte das Schuh-Video übersehen. Das ist für mich ziemlich eindeutig der Beweis, das hier eine SP am Werk war. Unbefristet gesperrt. De728631 (talk) 19:49, 11 November 2015 (UTC)