Category:Campo de Cahuenga
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the California Historical Landmark listing in the United States. Its reference number is 151.
English: Campo de Cahuenga - near the historic Cahuenga Pass in present day Studio City, Los Angeles, California.
- The adobe ranch-house, on the Rancho Cahuenga, is where the Treaty of Cahuenga was signed between Lieutenant Colonel John C. Frémont and General Andrés Pico in 1847, ending hostilities in of the Mexican-American War.
- From 1858 to 1861 the Campo de Cahuenga adobe served as a Butterfield Stage Station.
- Campo de Cahuenga museum and park is located at 3919 Lankershim Blvd., Studio City, in the San Fernando Valley, across from Universal Studios.
Media in category "Campo de Cahuenga"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Campo cahuenga postcard.jpg 819 × 525; 635 KB
- Campo de cahuenga detail.jpg 891 × 668; 781 KB
- Campo de Cahuenga foundations.jpg 3,264 × 1,836; 2.48 MB
- Campo de cahuenga original adobe foundation.jpg 1,800 × 1,200; 1.8 MB
- Campo de cahuenga pavement.jpg 640 × 480; 510 KB
- Campo de Cahuenga.jpg 577 × 468; 161 KB
- Campo de Cahuenga 2012-09-01 23-11-05.jpg 2,448 × 3,264; 3.39 MB