Category:Guitars from Japan
- Torch Harrison (last updated on May 31, 2012). Japanese Manufacturers of Made In Japan Badged Electric Guitars from 1960 to 1980 -- Who Made My MIJ Guitar!?. HubPages.com.
- 1960s Japanese Guitar Brand Name Game!!. Drowning in Guitars! (February 12, 2012).
- Japanese Vintage Guitar (JV) Home page. Music-Trade.co.jp. Dai-Show Corporation.
- Matsumoto Guitars (Guitar manufacturers in Matsumoto City) (in Japanese). Matsumoto: Junk Guitar Museum.
- Individual person & manufacturers
- Nate DeMont. Guyatone History. GuyatoneGuitars.com. — One of the earliest steel/electric guitar manufacturers in Japan.
- Michael Wright. "Jack Westheimer — Pioneer of Global Guitarmaking". Vintage Guitar (July 1999).
- Genesis of FujiGen (beginning of the electric guitar manufacturing) (in Japanese). Matsumoto Guitars (Guitar manufacturers in Matsumoto City). Matsumoto: Junk Guitar Museum. See also: Wake of '70s FujiGen.
- Hidesato Shiino (1947–). Music-Trade.co.jp. Dai-Show Corporation. — The person who involved with a lot of remarkable Japanese guitars including: Yamaha FG, Fernandes & Greco models, Morris & H.S. Anderson (named after his son; well known as Prince's Hohner Telecaster), early ESP, Vesta Graham & Vestax (now known as DJ brand), Akai Guitar 1997 series, D'Angelico, etc.
- Yamaki Musical Instrument (in Japanese). YAMAKI解体新書. — genealogy of Yamaki Musical Instrument, referring: Hayashi Gakki, Isuzu Gakki, Zenon Guitars, Shinano Gakki, Daion, Yamaki Gakki, Kuribayashi Gakki
- Kazuo Morioka (Kazy). Firstman Story (in Japanese). Kazy Firstman & Mosrite. — genealogy of Firstman & Mosrite: Kawai Gakki, Teisco, Firstman, Honey, Mosrite, etc.
- Rare Japanese guitar catalogs & documents (in Japanese) (catalog archive). cats-eyes.biz.
This category has the following 45 subcategories, out of 45 total.
- ► Hayashi Guitar (2 C)
- ► Ibanez (29 C, 1 P, 115 F)
- ► Vestax (3 C, 9 F)