Category:Mission Santa Cruz
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the California Historical Landmark listing in the United States. Its reference number is342.
- The original was was destroyed by the 1857 Fort Tejon earthquake. A half-size replica of it was built near its original site in the 1930s, and functions as a chapel.
- The Spainsh Colonial Baroque style church was originally built in 1791, in the Alta California province of the Viceroyalty of New Spain.
|Instance of||historic district|
|Location||Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz County, California|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Mission Santa Cruz"
The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Mission Santa Cruz (8321944071).jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 3.23 MB
- Mission Santa Cruz (8321945663).jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 6.24 MB
- Mission santa cruz plaque.jpg 3,648 × 2,736; 4.85 MB
- Mission Santa Cruz, California (NYPL b12647398-74308).tiff 2,440 × 1,607; 11.22 MB
- Painting of Mission Santa Cruz, ca.1904 (CHS-1778).jpg 5,199 × 3,976; 1.57 MB
- Santa Cruz, California, USA - Mission Santa Cruz - panoramio.jpg 2,453 × 1,657; 1.19 MB