North Holland forms a peninsula between the North Sea and the IJsselmeer. More than half of the province consists of reclaimed land in the form of polders and is below sea level. The island of Texel is also part of North Holland. North Holland makes up one region of the International Standards Organisation world region code system, having the code ISO 3166-2:NL-NH.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- ► Buildings in North Holland (85 C)
- ► Geography of North Holland (8 C, 2 F)
- ► Maps of North Holland (54 C, 84 F)
- ► Nature of North Holland (7 C, 4 F)
- ► RCE suggested: North Holland (8 F)
- ► Windmills in North Holland (44 C, 3 F)
- ► Zuidtangent (1 C, 1 P, 15 F)
Pages in category "North Holland"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "North Holland"
The following 31 files are in this category, out of 31 total.