English: South Holland (Dutch Zuid-Holland) is a province of the Netherlands, located in the west of the country on the North Sea coast.
province of the Netherlands
|Instance of||province of the Netherlands|
|Executive body|| |
|Head of government|| |
- For the area of Lincolnshire, England called South Holland, see Category:South Holland, Lincolnshire.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Economy of South Holland (8 C)
- ► Geography of South Holland (10 C)
- ► Nature of South Holland (34 C, 63 F)
- ► People of South Holland (36 C, 2 F)
- ► Photographs by Willem van de Poll in South Holland (5 C, 28 F)
- ► Politics of South Holland (7 C, 3 F)
- ► Transport in South Holland (34 C, 2 F)
- ► Videos from South Holland (9 C, 17 F)
Pages in category "South Holland"
This category contains only the following page.