Category:Oregon Caves Historic District
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
historic district in Oregon, USA
|Instance of||historic district|
|Located in protected area||Oregon Caves National Monument|
|Location||Cave Junction, Josephine County, Oregon|
|Heritage designation|| |
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Oregon Caves Historic District"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Guide dorm - Oregon Caves HD - Oregon Caves NM Oregon.jpg 4,032 × 3,024; 2.76 MB
- Oregon Caves Historic District map.jpg 300 × 316; 23 KB
- Oregon Caves info station.jpg 3,888 × 2,592; 8.76 MB
- Oregon Caves NM - Trail to Guides Dormitory.jpg 350 × 455; 29 KB
- Oregon Caves Ranger Residence.jpg 350 × 387; 86 KB
- On the way to the Cave, Forest Highway built by Bureau of Public Roads. - NARA - 298949.jpg 3,000 × 1,713; 1.47 MB