Category:St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church (Manhattan)
church in New York , United States
|Instance of||parish church|
|Location||Manhattan, New York City, New York|
|Date of official closure|
English: St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, a Roman Catholic church at 123 West 23rd Street between the Avenue of the Americas (Sixth Avenue) and Seventh Avenue in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was constructed between 1857 [sic] and 1868, designed by Henry Engelbert in the Neoclassical style. In 1939 the facade was replaced with one designed by Anthony de Pace. (Source: From Abyssinian to Zion (2004)).
Français : Église Saint-Vincent-de-Paul de New-York.
Media in category "St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church (Manhattan)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- At New York, USA 2017 288.jpg 3,456 × 5,184; 9.83 MB
- At New York, USA 2017 289.jpg 5,184 × 3,456; 8.69 MB
- Innenansicht der Kirche Saint Vincent de Paul in Chelsea. - panoramio.jpg 2,563 × 1,851; 1.33 MB
- St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in New York City 2015.JPG 3,986 × 4,699; 5.48 MB
- St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Manhattan IMG 3975.JPG 4,320 × 3,240; 3.1 MB
- St. Vincent de Paul Church.jpg 1,720 × 1,875; 725 KB