Commons:Wiki Loves Monuments 2015 in Iran
For the first time, the Wiki Loves Monuments contest will happen in Iran from September 6, 2015 to October 7, 2015. If you are interested in participating in this contest but you do not speak Persian, please continue reading.
Rules of the contestEdit
- Pictures should be taken by the same user who uploads them.
- All pictures should be uploaded between September 6, 2015 and October 7, 2015 at 19:29 UTC.
- Pictures should be available in Wikimedia Commons and should be freely licensed.
- Pictures should be of the monuments eligible for participation (read below on how to get that list in English)
- Pictures should participate in the local contest the be eligible for the global contest.
How to upload picturesEdit
There are more than 26,000 of Iran's monuments eligible for participation in the contest this year, however, because of the resource limitations and that we are doing this for the first time we could not translate the complete list to English. If you let us know what monuments you are interested in through the Discussion page, we can share the upload link for it with you there. Sorry in advance for the inconvenience.
We prefer that you contact us through the Discussion page. If you need to reach out to us privately, please contact us at the following address:
|Wiki Loves Monuments 2015|
For local organisers - Landing pages - CentralNotice - Upload campaigns - Winners (tracking page) - Lists of monuments