Joined 26 April 2007
This user is, of their own volition, no longer active on Wikimedia Commons.
This is not indicative of breaking any Wikimedia policies.
TUSC token: a8da1de46b656525564eef5673644a79Edit
- Also at Wikipedia: User:Andy Dingley
- Pretty much retired from scanning now. Fed up with the attitude at Wikipedia.
- Scans from Minimum Gauge Railways, 1898
Scans from Stokers' Manual, 1912 Scans from BR77 Machinery Handbook, 1941 Template:Scans from 'The New Motoring Encyclopedia', 1937
- Scans from The Wonders of Mechanical Ingenuity, 1911
- Scans from Railway Magazine, 100, October 1905
- Scans from Internal Combustion Engines, Wimperis, 1915
Template:Scans from 'Oil Engine Manual', 1939 Template:Scans from 'Pitman, Automobile Engineering' Template:Scans from 'Fowler Patent Steam Wagon brochure' Scans from Modern Electric Practice, circa 1910
- Scans from All About Railways, circa 1910
- Scans from Autocar Handbook, Thirteenth edition
- Scans from Our Generation, 1938
- Scans from Signalling, 1918
- Scans from Seaman's Pocket-Book, 1943
- Scans from Burgess, Warships To-day, 1936
- Category:The Steel Highway (1928)
- Scans from Howden, Boys' Book of Locomotives, 1907
Template:Scans from 'Lord Montagu of Beaulieu, Cars and Motor-Cycles', 1928
- Scans from Rankin Kennedy, Electrical Installations, 1903
- Scans from Manual of Driving and Maintenance, 1937
- Scans from Army Service Corps Training, Mechanical Transport, 1911
- Scans from Forty Years of Electrical Progress
- Scans from Autocar Handbook, Ninth edition
- Scans from 'Bentley, Sketches of Engine and Machine Details', 1918
- Scans from 'Jamieson, Elementary Manual on Heat Engines', 1911
- Scans from 'Rankin Kennedy, The Book of Modern Engines and Power Generators', 1912
- Scans from 'New Catechism of the Steam Engine', 1904
- Scans from 'Heat Engines' , 1913
- Scans from 'Carpentry and Joinery' , 1925
- Scans from 'Steam and the Steam Engine - Land and Marine', 1875
- Scans of correspondence from West Gloucestershire Power Company
- Scans from 'The Book of the Motor Car', 1912
- Scans from 'Gnome Monosoupape aircraft engine manual'
- Scans from 'Renault 190HP aircraft engine manual'
- Scans from 'Electrical Machinery', 1917