Joined 10 March 2010
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
|Picture of the day|
|View of the chamber below the windcatcher of the Golestan Palace, used today as a photographic museum, Iran's capital city, Tehran. The UNESCO World Heritage Site belongs to a group of royal buildings that were once enclosed within the mud-thatched walls of Tehran's arg ("citadel") and is one of the oldest of the historic monuments in the city.|
- Check out my edits, or other activities. , , ,
- This Wiki is at version 1.31.0-wmf.4 (d7b75f4) (release notes, tech).
- Help pages for magic words (meta) and parser functions (MediaWiki).
- You're welcome to visit the OpenSearch and OEIS MediaWikis.
- Watch the legendary Lawrence Lessig lecture at 23C3 in 2006.
- bigChunkedUpload, TruePNG, TweakPNG. :
- FFmpeg, RSVG-Convert, SimpelFilter, … :
- Watch lists on c:, d:, de:, en:, m:, or mw:. Archive: wikitech-l.
- Category:Commons help
- Category:Commons tools
- Category:Commons image resources
- Category:Commons policies
- w:en:Wikipedia:Image use policy
- Category:Commons templates
Show emotions (international)Edit
- Another favorite smiley gallery: GNOME Desktop icons, emotes