Hi. I'm BlueCaper. Leave a message after the two lines. BEEP!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for providing images to Wikimedia Commons. Please keep in mind that images uploaded to Commons should be useful to all users of Wikimedia projects. This is possible only if the images can be found by other people.
To allow others to find the images you uploaded here, the images should be in some place that can be found by navigating the category structure. This means that you should put the images into appropriate topic pages, categories, optionally galleries, or both of them (see Commons:Categories). To find good categories for your images, the CommonSense tool may help.
You can find a convenient overview of your uploaded files in this gallery.
The important point is that the images should be placed in the general structure somewhere. There are a large number of completely unsorted images on Commons right now. If you would like to help to place some of those images where they can be found, please do!
- Image:Fisherthecat.jpg is uncategorized since 1 December 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 05:42, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
- Image:Charliethedog.jpg is uncategorized since 2 December 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 05:40, 3 December 2008 (UTC)
- Image:Annihilation of Innocent Maiming (AIM) of Wikipedia Administrator Award.PNG was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
|Image deletion warning||Image:BlueCaper.png has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this image, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
- The account has been deleted, actually (upon my request). There is no need for the picture. I said that on Wikipedia's noticeboard. -BlueCaper (talk) 13:42, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks, and apologies if there was any confusion. This came to my attention in the early morning pre-coffee state, and the brain cells were yawning. Durova (talk) 18:23, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
- Oh! Hah, okay I gotcha. Yeah, I didn't think of it independently, I just noticed that some people had logos for them, and I figured why not make one for myself, you know? I'm sure I've seen one of yours though which helped bring me to make one of my own. Pbroks13 (talk) 06:26, 12 February 2009 (UTC)