I just removed the external raster image reference, tidied up the file a little in a text editor, and increased the default view size, and everything seemed to come up working except the text in the outer (lower scroll). I could try to fix that also, if you want... AnonMoos (talk) 23:49, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
Insignia for Perpustakaan Nasional Republik IndonesiaEdit
Hello! Thanks for creating vector images of the DPR and DPD insignias. They were much needed for the respective articles. I'm wondering if you'd be able to create one for the National Library of Indonesia. This article doesn't exist yet in the English Wikipedia, and I'm planning on starting it soon. The insignia and description can be found here. Thanks! Arsonal (talk) 06:20, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 05:39, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Perpustakaan Nasional Republik Indonesia insignia.png is uncategorized since 26 June 2009.