I ask myself if you would be interested in contribute to a new projectEdit
He visto tus trabajos en wikipedia (mapas svg) y me gustaría saber si estarías dispuesto a colaborar en un proyecto en el que estoy trabajando. Si lo estás contáctame en franwat arroba gmail punto com.
Saint Kitts and NevisEdit
Revert in Category:PotteryEdit
Hola Tuvalkin-- I have been putting work into sorting the category:pottery, and noticed you reverted a change I had made.
This category tree has obviously not had attention paid to it for awhile; I was looking for something specific and it was not possible to find it. I have been reaching out for advice, in the absence of positive suggestions I have been trying to move forward. This said, I would be very appreciative if you could take a holistic work I have done and make suggestions. Anywhere I have made errors, I am glad to be corrected. This said, reference to similar category trees has been less helpful than I would have hoped (I've checked out both the ceramics tree and the baskets tree, and my impression, which may be wrong, is that people uploading files don't have a good idea where to put their items).
In this specific case, why is there a pottery category Pottery for sale (1 F) and a category Pottery markets (2 C, 90 F)? Why have a category so high up on the tree with a single file? Does this category even need to exist, unless as a redirect?
Your revert on Category:Pavilhão Tailandês (Jardim Vasco da Gama)Edit
Hi, Tuvalkin. The reason I removed Category:Things named after royalty from this category was that the name of this place/structure, Pavilhão Tailandês, appears to mean "Thai pavilion". That doesn't refer to any royalty, so I didn't see how it could be named after royalty. Am I missing something? --Auntof6 (talk) 09:29, 7 August 2020 (UTC)
- @Auntof6: That structure seems to have several names and at least those two are somewhat official. -- Tuválkin ✉ ✇ 18:29, 7 August 2020 (UTC)
- Why two names? I can imagine a few reasons (maybe the official name is the long one and someone felt that shorten it to Pavilhão Tailandês would be sweet and Portuguese-Thai bilateral relations it purports to memorialize be damned?), but that would be beside de point. Also beside the point is to consider that this particular structure is in Vasco da Gama Garden (or Park?), as it is also in Belém Commune, Lisbon Municipality, Lisbon District, Lisbon Region, Portugal, Europe, Earth, Solar System and so on — it only comes to royalty if we presume Orion was a king of some sort. However, as I wrote in the edit summary and in the category page itself, the alternative name is Pavilhão Princesa Real Maha Chakri Sirindhorn (Pavillion Princess Royal Maha Chakri Sirindhorn), and she is pretty much royalty. -- Tuválkin ✉ ✇ 19:56, 7 August 2020 (UTC)
- indevidamente ramificado de User_talk:Xicodaponte#CCFL 721
Boa tarde Tuvalkin, gostaria de conhecer a tua fonte, porque que eu saiba não há nenhum tram no concelho de Vila Verde, mas sim na quinta do Lago em Amares. Mesmo assim, essas fotos foram feitas em Lisboa e não podem estar associadas a Vila Verde. Saúde Xicodaponte (talk) 11:50, 7 August 2020 (UTC)
- As fotos constantes na categoria não estão associadas a Vila Verde justamente por não retratarem Vila Verde. A categoria que se refere ao carro elétrico n.º 721 da C.C.F.L. está associada a Vila Verde por que o dito veículo, antes de estar em Amares, esteve na Viganor, em Vila Verde. A fonte para tal é: Mário Vieira: Lisboa – Listagem de Eléctricos 2014 p.29, onde se cita com. pess. de OB/PMe. -- Tuválkin ✉ ✇ 18:28, 7 August 2020 (UTC)
- Boa tarde @Tuvalkin:. Pois, então qual é a ligação a Vila Verde? Uma pessoa de fora, ao ver essas imagens pensa que há, ou que houve, uma linha de tramway em Vila Verde! Dou-te um exemplo, uma foto de Vila Verde está na página de Vieira do Minho dos turcos, bem tento explicar que é um erro, mas não querem entender! De facto, o erro não é deles, é nosso! Nesse caso, as categorias: Vila Verde e Transport in Braga (district) por mim, estão erradas, o mesmo seria em Amares, o mapa tudo bem, as fotos são de Lisboa e na minha modesta opinião, lá ficam. Bom fim de semana Tuvalkin. Xicodaponte (talk) 14:21, 8 August 2020 (UTC)