Identifying a tankEdit
I'm not an expert on Soviet and Russian tanks, particularly when it comes to the T-series... must admit despite years and years of photographing armored vehicles on three different continents I still don't know the difference between a T-54 and a T-55. Could you identify which one it is in this picture I took? Thanks.
- No hope. I know nothing, just move what people can verify. I would suggest looking at the names of the uploaders of images. — billinghurst sDrewth 10:35, 26 July 2016 (UTC)
Hello.This file is s duplicate.See Commons:Deletion requests/File:Arab stone design.jpg.Thank you --ديفيد عادل وهبة خليل 2 (talk) 11:29, 9 August 2016 (UTC)
Sir This is my own phoo! by me! help me This is up by me!!
- File:گورستان بزلر.png
- File:تپه شهر کهنه.png
- File:تپه اسکندری .png
- File:شهید ابراهیم درویشی هفشجانی،شهید انقلاب شهر هفشجان.JPG
- File:نقشه غار جهان بین هفشجان.png
- File:نقشه شهر هفشجان.PNG
- File:اردشیر نوریان برنده جایزه نشان چهره ماندگار مديريت كسب و كار سال ١٣٩٥ كشور.jpg
- File:اردشیر نوریان و شهردار تهران.jpg
- File:عکس هوایی از شهر هفشجان، سال 1346 خورشیدی.TIFF
- If they have been marked as copyright by someone else then please remove the tags and address the matter directly with the person who tagged them. The problem will certainly lie with images that you uploaded that do look at though they were taken by you, and other images have been marked due to this assoication. — billinghurst sDrewth 11:52, 9 August 2016 (UTC)
- I have instructed you on how to proceed for nominated though not yet deleted. Admins should only delete pictures that appear to be copyright. If they have already been deleted, then address the issue with the deleting admin, or with the process at Commons:Undelete — billinghurst sDrewth 12:12, 9 August 2016 (UTC)
please delete this photo/they are not clearly!
- File:ابوذر ربیع زاده هفشجانی 2.jpg
- File:ابوذر ربیع زاده هفشجانی 4.jpg — Preceding unsigned comment added by هفشجانی (talk • contribs) 20:50, 10 August 2016 (UTC)
I'm guessing that you missed that it was my intent, when I 'voted', to add File:Pokémon Go Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge.jpg to the DR about the cropped version. It's really not DM either, the sign and the Pikachu are just as much the 'subject' of the image. I'd flagged it as being up for discussion there when I mentioned it as 'also', so it needs closed out as well. Thanks. Reventtalk 01:04, 15 August 2016 (UTC)
Dcoetzee talk pageEdit
Could you unprotect the talk page please, or raise this page protection at AN? Many volunteers who are not Commons Administrators work with Dcoetzee's legacy of uploads, especially the Google Art project images. Using their user talk page to flag notices for deletion requests and other issues is useful and putting the information anywhere else makes no sense. Commons has no policy for stopping all edits to a banned user's talk page even when the banned user can no longer edit it. Thanks --Fæ (talk) 12:07, 18 August 2016 (UTC)
- You are welcome to raise it at AN. (Obviously) I believe having contributions on the talk page of a banned user is counter-productive. — billinghurst sDrewth 13:08, 18 August 2016 (UTC)