Mysore (Kannada: ಮೈಸೂರು ಜಿಲ್ಲೆ) is one of the 30 districts of Karnataka, India. With varied attractions from Mysore Palace to Nagarhole National Park, Mysore has a prominent place in the history of Karnataka. Mysore's prominence can be gauged from the fact that the Karnataka state was known previously as Mysore state. Mysore is the district headquarter.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Anthara Santhe (2 F)
- ► Bylakuppe (3 C)
- ► District Office building, Mysore (7 F)
- ► Gommatagiri (5 F)
- ► Heggadadevana Kote (4 C, 8 F)
- ► Mysore (13 C, 1 P, 1 F)
- ► Somanathapura (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Western Ganga Dynasty (5 C, 1 F)