Category:Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve
English: The Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve — a Biosphere reserve and National park of India, within Karnataka, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu States, in South India. It is located in the Nilgiri Hills, a low mountain range of the Western Ghats System.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Bandipur National Park (4 C, 1 P, 6 F)
- ► Geography of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Nagarhole National Park (6 C, 1 P, 6 F)
- ► Silent Valley National Park (5 C, 13 F)
- ► Velliangiri Mountains (1 C, 10 F)
- ► Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary (5 C, 7 F)