(Redirected from Hawaii)
English: Hawaii (simple English) is a state in the United States. It is located in the Pacific Ocean about 2,500 miles (4,000 km) from the U.S. mainland, making it one of two U.S. states not contiguous to any other state.
|Category Hawaii on sister projects:|
state of the United States of America, located on an archipelago in the Pacific Ocean
|Instance of||state of the United States (1959)|
|Named after|| |
|Location||Hawaiian Islands, United States of America, United States of America|
|Located on terrain feature||Hawaiian Islands|
|Legislative body|| |
|Highest judicial authority|
|Head of government|| |
|Elevation above sea level|| |
|Different from|| |
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- ► Unidentified locations in Hawaii (4 C, 43 F)
- ► Architecture of Hawaii (4 C, 5 F)
- ► Benches in Hawaii (1 C)
- ► Demographics of Hawaii (3 C, 3 F)
- ► History of Hawaii (53 C, 96 F)
- ► Military in Hawaii (10 C, 20 F)
- ► Nature of Hawaii (38 C, 1 P, 17 F)
- ► Templates related to Hawaii (1 C, 14 P)
Media in category "Hawaii"
This category contains only the following file.
- Old Koloa Sugar Mill, Kauai.jpg 2,250 × 1,321; 3.42 MB