Batch upload projects are mostly detailed at Project list, there are a lot of them
Other projects of interest:
- IA books used time-boxed threaded uploads to cater for WMF server upload bugs for large PDFs, and used OCR via pytesseract to detect redundant cover pages for automatic removal
- User:Fæ/Wayback adding Wayback Machine archive links for selected past batch upload projects
- User:Fæ/upscale increasing the resolution of cropped images, even when rotated or irregular, by reverse engineering the crop using OpenCV
- User:Fæ/Imagehash the use of standard image hashes in Python to find near identical image matches of different resolutions and with different EXIF data
- Listeria reports for WMLGBT+ /LGBTQBIOFR/not_male, /LGBTQBIOSK
- Faebot maintained reports
- Userlist, list of active and recently inactive editors with more than 10,000 edits on Commons.
- BLP overwrites, images used on Wikipedia biographies overwritten by less experienced accounts in the last week (useful as a vandalism prevention tool).
- SignificantReverts, the most overwritten images on Commons with changes in the last week.
- Wiki CV
- Personal pronoun