- Woodzing's frustration problem is so severe that he immediately wrote on Commons:Administrators' noticeboard/User problems#User:Rrohdin. /Pieter Kuiper (talk) 18:12, 28 November 2010 (UTC)
This message was added automatically by Nikbot, if you need some help about it please read the text above again and follow the links in it, if you still need help ask at the → Commons:Help desk in any language you like to use. --Nikbot
Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
- Image:Railway bridge over Strandbogatan, Uppsala.jpg was uncategorized on 16 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 15:52, 17 September 2011 (UTC)
Wiki Loves Monuments 2011 has finishedEdit
Thank you for contributing to Wiki Loves Monuments and sharing your pictures with the whole world. You are very welcome to keep uploading images, even though you can't win prizes any longer. To get started on editing relevant Wikipedia articles, click here for more information and help.
- Thank you. My misstake reloading wrong file then the upload tool crashed in the middle of uploading some photos. /Rrohdin (talk) 20:03, 10 November 2016 (UTC)