state of India
|Instance of||state of India|
|Head of state|
|Head of government|
English: w:Gujarat (Gujarati: ગુજરાત) is the most industrialized state in India after Maharashtra and is located in western India, bordered by Pakistan to the northwest and Rajasthan to the north. Its capital is Gandhinagar, a planned city close to Ahmedabad, the former state capital and the commercial center of Gujarat.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- Culture of Gujarat (42 C, 84 F)
- Geography of Gujarat (11 C)
- History of Gujarat (33 C, 14 F)
- Nature of Gujarat (22 C, 51 F)
- Transport in Gujarat (12 C, 7 F)
Media in category "Gujarat"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.