|Category Tamil Nadu on sister projects:|
English: Tamil Nadu (Tamil: தமிழ்நாடு "Country of the Tamils") is one of the 28 states of India. Its capital and largest city is Chennai (formerly known as Madras). Tamil Nadu lies in the southernmost part of the Indian Peninsula and is bordered by Puducherry (Pondicherry), Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. It is bound by the Eastern Ghats in the north, the Nilgiri, the Anamalai Hills, and Palakkad on the west, Bay of Bengal in the east, Gulf of Mannar, en:Palk Strait in the south east and Indian Ocean in the south. It contains 32 Districts.
|Instance of||state of India (1950–)|
|Part of||South India|
|Head of state|
|Head of government|
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- Categories of Tamil Nadu (4 C)
- Unidentified locations in Tamil Nadu (6 C, 171 F)
- Culture of Tamil Nadu (48 C, 90 F)
- Geography of Tamil Nadu (24 C)
- Nature of Tamil Nadu (30 C, 8 F)
- Organisations based in Tamil Nadu (9 C, 2 F)
- Structures in Tamil Nadu (8 C)
- Transport in Tamil Nadu (11 C, 1 F)
Pages in category "Tamil Nadu"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Tamil Nadu"
This category contains only the following file.
- Santhanam-recent-photo-2020.jpg 1,080 × 1,350; 91 KB