|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
deprecated function in your monobook.jsEdit
Dear user, I noticed that you use the includePage function in your monobook.js page.
|Image deletion warning||Images from Emil Rensing on Flickr have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these images, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them, such as a copyright issue.
- If the guy's uploading copyvios, no objection to deletion here. auburnpilot (talk) 19:46, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
Spanair accident plotEdit
I took off from that runway on Friday and I think the crash site was at the end of the runway. Please check. Regards, —Preceding unsigned comment added by Ariconte (talk • contribs) 09:57, 26 August 2008 (UTC)
- I merely uploaded a translated version of a file uploaded by Jynus (talk · contribs), so any questions as to accuracy should go to his/her talk page. Depending on the source, there does appear to be some inconsistency in exactly where the crash is placed. See maps released by the BBC, El Mundo, and CNN for a few examples. - auburnpilot talk 13:57, 26 August 2008 (UTC)
|Image deletion warning||Image:MLKJrstatue.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this image, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
22.214.171.124 10:57, 28 August 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks, I've commented there. - auburnpilot talk 20:55, 28 August 2008 (UTC)
New whitehouse.gov screenshot - full versionEdit
Great job on getting the whole page. How did you do that? --BrokenSphere 19:18, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- I use a Firefox extension called FireShot, which allows for the entire page to be captured and saved. It does a bunch of other things as well, but I don't use the editing and other features. - auburnpilot talk 23:35, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
TUSC token 379d50a61fed572b8f8c729812bc1eb4Edit
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
|File:Bob Riley.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
- Thanks for your good work tracking down and confirming the status of the flickr account this and ten other images were pulled from. --Allen3 (talk) 21:53, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
- Glad to help. I try to be very careful when uploading images from Flickr, but this one fooled me. --auburnpilot talk 03:26, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
Picture of the Year 2013 R1 AnnouncementEdit
Round 1 of Picture of the Year 2013 is open!Edit
- In other languages: العربية, български, Deutsch, English, français, italiano, македонски, മലയാളം, 日本語, русский, svenska, اردو, 中文
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2013 Picture of the Year competition is now open. This year will be the eighth edition of the annual Wikimedia Commons photo competition, which recognizes exceptional contributions by users on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia users are invited to vote for their favorite images featured on Commons during the last year (2013) to produce a single Picture of the Year.
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. These images include professional animal and plant shots, breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historical images, photographs portraying the world's best architecture, impressive human portraits, and so much more.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topical categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you may vote for as many images as you like. The top 30 overall and the most popular image in each category will continue to the final. In the final round, you may vote for just one image to become the Picture of the Year.
Round 1 will end on .
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
You are receiving this message because you voted in the 2012 Picture of the Year contest.
Sexual identity symbolsEdit
You may not be aware, but many of the Wikipedia policies do not apply in the same form on Commons -- while some (such as "No Original Research") simply do not exist on Commons. AnonMoos (talk) 03:53, 1 July 2015 (UTC)
OTRS permissions queuesEdit
Hello AuburnPilot. You are receiving this message as a license reviewer. As you know, OTRS processes a large amount of tickets relating to image releases (called "permissions"). As a license reviewer, you may have the skills necessary to contribute to this team. If you are interested in learning more about OTRS or to volunteer please visit Meta-Wiki. Tell your friends! Thank you. Rjd0060 18:30, 1 March 2015 (UTC)