User talk:J o
DVD R W 07:19, 21 October 2006 (UTC)
I really like your work! It is very useful. Arthena 21:23, 23 November 2007 (UTC)
Categorize of Image:Nishitokyocityhanabus.JPGEdit
How do you do, I am 103momo. Although you were categorized into Category:Nishi Tokyo Bus in Image:Nishitokyocityhanabus.JPG ,This car is not the vehicle of the Nishitokyo bus but a vehicle of the community bus "Hana Bus (ja:はなバス) " in Nishi-Tokyo City, and since it was indicated as the "Seibu bus" into the car body, I have changed a category into Category:Seibu Bus. In addition, as for the category about the Nishi-Tokyo bus, I created Category:Nishitokyo Bus. I would appreciate your favor from now on. (in Japanese, please see ja:利用者‐会話:J o#コモンズにおけるImage:Nishitokyocityhanabus.JPGのカテゴライズについて)--103momo 03:37, 25 November 2007 (UTC) Partly modified. --103momo 03:40, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
Category:University of Science and Technology BeijingEdit
Dear J o,
You miscategoried several images in Category:University of Science and Technology Beijing, so I'll help you correctting them. But thank you for your nice work in editting the description page of the category!
- I don't know Beijing in detail since I've never been there. If you find mistakes in my edit, please revise them. Thanks. --J o (talk) 12:55, 17 February 2009 (UTC)
Aviation Wikiproject on Commons?Edit
Hey mate, I've had an idea of starting an Aviation WikiProject on Commons. I have created a page at User talk:Russavia/Proposal where I hope that if other editors think this is a good idea, we can all come up with ideas, etc. Please keep all comments on that page for time being, and if you know of other editors on Commons or on other language projects who might be interested in commenting, coming up with ideas, etc, please let them know of the discussion. Perhaps you could let jawiki project and editors know? Let's see if this could be a workable project. russavia (talk) 23:58, 5 December 2011 (UTC)
|The Copyright inspector Barnstar|
|I just wanted to give you a quick thanks for the time you spent tagging all of these files. INeverCry 19:56, 14 October 2012 (UTC)|
こんにちは。Category:Commons-jaからCategory:Japanへいくつかの画像を移動なさったのを拝見しました。たしかにCommons-jaというカテゴリに入るべきではない画像だったと思いますが、Japan もまた人物や建築物の画像には適していないように思います。今後はたとえば建築物でしたらCategory:Buildings in Japan、できればその下の細分化されたカテゴリなどをご検討くださるとありがたいです。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします--whym (talk) 14:15, 19 November 2012 (UTC)
- はじめまして。もちろん、おっしゃることに異論はありません。ただ今回は一点ずつ吟味する時間がなく、かといってremoveだけして万が一にも迷子状態にしてはいけないと思い、いったんJapanへ入れてあとで振り分けようとした次第です。お手数をおかけしたのであれば申し訳ございません。--J o (talk) 17:26, 19 November 2012 (UTC)
- お返事ありがとうございます。ご承知の上で一時的な処置だったのでしたら、余計なお願いをしてしまったようで、申し訳ございません。Commons-ja は私も以前問題に気づきながら、いくつか直しただけで放置してしまっておりました。今回整理してくださって助かりました。また、申し遅れましたが、J oさんの長年に渡るカテゴリ付与の活動は大変貴重でありがたく思っております。今後ともどうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 --whym (talk) 22:16, 19 November 2012 (UTC)
Copy not moveEdit
In , the category should've only been moved. The buses are still unidentified w/ regards to their model. Please restore the old cat. --Piotr Konieczny aka Prokonsul Piotrus Talk 12:48, 2 February 2014 (UTC)
Hi, J o, I noticed that you have been classifying a lot of photos related with aircraft. Maybe you can express your opinion in my talk page or ask experienced editors (namely aviation related) to help me in this matter. I'm not having problems with anyone, just I have really great doubts about what I am doing, related with aircraft classification, and all help is welcome. Best regards --JotaCartas (talk) 04:41, 27 April 2014 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletionEdit
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.
- This survey is primarily meant to get feedback on the Wikimedia Foundation's current work, not long-term strategy.
- Legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Must be the age of majority to participate. Sponsored by the Wikimedia Foundation located at 149 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA, USA, 94105. Ends January 31, 2017. Void where prohibited. Click here for contest rules.
Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia surveyEdit
(Sorry to write in Engilsh)