- 1 File tagging File:3. devet.jpg
- 2 Tip: Categorizing images
- 3 File:Dusanova Srbija200.jpg
- 4 File:Stamp crop-Serbia's Literature's Great Men.jpg
- 5 Thank you for participating in Wiki Loves Earth 2015!
- 6 File:Belgrade Kalemegdan&Pobednik.JPG
- 7 Wiki Loves Earth Spain 2018 has started!
- 8 ¡La edición española de Wiki Loves Earth 2019 ya ha comenzado!
File tagging File:3. devet.jpgEdit
|This media was probably deleted.|
Thanks for uploading File:3. devet.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (email@example.com). This also applies if you are the author yourself. undeletion here, providing a link to the File-page on Commons where it was uploaded (
- Hi, sorry if your file has been deleted... It has not be deleted by me anyway. For this kind of works, a permission is required from the author. You've got a link where you've got the process for giving permission. The process could easily be followed by your brother. Kind regards. - Zil (d) 17:47, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
BotMultichillT 06:02, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Uros i vukasin.jpg is uncategorized since 7 August 2009.
- Можда је на ср.педији био наведен погрешан извор. Но, тај атлас је издао ЗУНС који задржава ауторска права тако да ту карту није предао у јавно власништво. Ако ми не верујеш, могу да скенерам оно делове атласа који су потребни и да ти пошаљем на меил да би се уверила да је та карта стварно одатле. Предлажем ти да слику поставиш на гласање за брисање или да је обележиш за брзо брисање. --FriedrickMILBarbarossa (talk) 23:01, 11 September 2010 (UTC)
This message was added automatically by Nikbot, if you need some help about it please read the text above again and follow the links in it, if you still need help ask at the → Commons:Help desk in any language you like to use. --Nikbot 12:37, 24 April 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for participating in Wiki Loves Earth 2015!
On behalf of the Wikipedia community and Wikimedia Spain, organizer of the Spanish edition of Wiki Loves Earth 2015, we want to say thank you for your participation, and especially for contributing your pictures to the free knowledge. Thanks to the participation of people like you, the contest has gathered thousands of pictures of natural heritage sites from 25 countries.
You can find all your uploaded pictures in your upload log, and you are of course very welcome to keep uploading images (WLE is still running) and hence help to develop Wikimedia Commons. Commons community meets in the Village Pump.
If you'd like to start editing relevant Wikipedia articles and share your knowledge with other people, please go to the Wikipedia Welcome page for more information, guidance, and help.
You are more than welcome to leave us a comment, suggestion or question. You can post them here.
File:Belgrade Kalemegdan&Pobednik.JPG has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Wiki Loves Earth Spain 2018 has started!Edit
As every year, Wiki Loves Earth in Spain, an international photographic contest about natural heritage sites in the Spanish territory, started on May 1st. On behalf of the Wikipedia community and Wikimedia España (WM-ES), and as a participant in former editions of the event, we'd like to encourage you to participate in the 2018 edition. We do know that you've been keen on contributing your work to the free knowledge in the past and therefore believe that you'll be glad to help us again to document biodiversity.
We look forward to your free images!
We take also the opportunity to invite you to Wiki Loves 2017 awards ceremony, which will take place on June 16th at 17:00 in the Medialab-Prado auditorium, in Madrid. Open entry until filled to capacity.
¡La edición española de Wiki Loves Earth 2019 ya ha comenzado!Edit
¡Hola! Desde Wikimedia España, nos complace anunciar que la edición de Wiki Loves Earth 2019 acaba de empezar. Tu participación nos ayudará a documentar espacios naturales protegidos y compartirlos con el mundo a través de Wikipedia y otros proyectos de conocimiento libre. Además, este año organizamos el concurso de fotografía en colaboración con Wikimedia Portugal, por lo tanto también puedes subir imágenes del país vecino.
Accede a la página del concurso para leer las bases: https://www.wikilovesearth.es/. Allí también podrás descubrir detalles sobre cómo participar y cuáles son los premios de esta edición. Si tienes cualquier duda, no dudes en contactar con nuestro coordinador de programas: Rubén Ojeda (WMES).
¡Muchas gracias y suerte! El equipo organizador de WLE 2019 en España
"Recibes este mensaje porque participaste en el concurso en ediciones anteriores" --19:44, 23 May 2019 (UTC)