User talk:Olve Utne
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
It is easiest to reach me on Nynorsk Wikipedia.
|Pay attention to copyright||Image:Yellow star Juif.gif has been marked as a copyright violation. The Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content, that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
The file you added will soon be deleted. If you believe this image is not a copyright violation, please explain why on the image talk page.
22.214.171.124 14:39, 7 September 2006 (UTC) This scan of this copyrighted patch is a derivative work.
- The file was kept, as it was determined that the copyvio claim was utterly absurd. -- Olve 23:00, 20 September 2006 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
BotMultichillT 22:07, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
Your account will be renamedEdit
22:12, 17 March 2015 (UTC)
Olve Utne, I am producing a documentary and would like to include your image Jemenittisk_sjofar_av_kuduhorn. Would you please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion. Regards, George Watson