|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Estonian architects and the Public DomainEdit
w:et:Kasutaja:Mardus/Eesti arhitektide tabel — Several incomplete tables of mostly Estonian architects, their years of death, whether their works are Public Domain or not, and on which year a late architect's work can be expected to become Public Domain. The list is incomplete and does not take works for hire into consideration. The tables should help in deciding the copyright status of some photos depicting works of architecture located in Estonia (by and large).
What I do and areas of interest in Commons: Commons:Screenshots
- Restoring free screenshots (like File:Tabbedbrowsing-firefox363.png) and editing screenshots that are non-free to be freer (like File:Tabbedbrowsing-Firefox10.0.2 de 2012-02-26.png) in accordance with Commons:Screenshots#Software;
- Categorising screenshots.
- User page: What's new in Firefox 1.5 — or how to tell a difference between Firefox 1.0 and 1.5.
- Wrote a small treatise on why screenshots with Firefox Personas are not addmisible to Commons; which Personas have more-or-less free imagery (ish), and which Personas can be used and what to do about the whole situation.
- Mozilla Sidebar — Images containing the Mozilla Sidebar. The objective is to find files that contain the Mozilla Sidebar.
- Browsers that use NoScript — A work in progress.
- Browsers with adblockers — A work in progress.
- Wrote Telling Chromium version numbers from build numbers at Chromium Browser talk.
- Created table of files and data to tell proper Chromium versions.
- Public domain gingerbread images
- Public domain birch images — Some Public Domain images of Betula pendula
- Public domain lattice steel pylons — A selection
- Public Domain Twin Towers images — Twin Towers of New York City
- Public domain images of sunflower fields — just in case a good image gets deleted.
- Nature resembling country flags — Original and retouched photos showing similarities between nature and national flags. Note that resemblances must be created by natural phenomena, and not of human-made flower gardens/compositions.
- LGBT Pride Flags with a clear background — This is still a todo item.
- Tallinn with trees — I used that to find out which image would suit best for the w:en:European City of the Trees article (Tallinn is the European City of the Trees for 2015).
- Tallinn Main Post Office — Built in 1980.
- Teenindusmaja — to document a hidden piece of modern architecture at Viru väljak on A. Laikmaa street.
- Text added
- Extensively improved an image description at File:Selfmade adapter from Soviet to Schuko plug.jpg
- Added cover page information to Category:The Complete Confectioner from its File:Completeconfectioner Glasse 1800.djvu.
- Expanded description at File:Tallinn,Estonia. TTTK Škoda 9Tr Trolleybus nr. 206. May 1996.jpg
- Added and expanded description at File:Электросталь - Elektrostal (15605585183).jpg